ARDEN BUILDING SERVICES MEMBERSHIP 2000 /
Chossing an approved local installer
If you need help with installation, the last thing you want is for poor workmanship to turn your
ideal garden or driveway into a complete nightmare. Don't worry! Marshalls can provide you with a list of approved and recommended local installers for you to contact.
The Marshalls Register of Approved Landscape Contractors and Driveway Installers is a national
network of recommended professionals. Although they are not employed by Marshalls, they agree
to abide by our own installation guidelines and are all vetted by Marshalls assessors. In this way,
we make sure that your garden or driveway is installed properly, with great attention paid to
minimising mess and disruption, so you can be sure of a good job!
When you use a Register Member, you can be sure to receive:
- Written confirmation of any quotations
- An estimated start date
- A reasonable estimate of the time required to do the job
- The opportunity to take the Hard Landscape Guarantee. This covers failure of product for 10 years and the workmanship for 5 years paving joints 2 years
- The guarantee is obtained via the Register Member who will ask you to sign the request form to confirm your total satisfaction
- The fee for the guarantee is £50 (+ VAT) per £5,000 of the installed value
- Upon receipt of the correctly completed request form and the fee, Marshalls will send you your guarantee usually within 5 days
- Always request written quotations. We recommend more than one as service levels vary and the cheapest is not always the best. Make sure each company quotes on a like-for-like basis.
Appoint the Marshalls Register Installer with whom you feel most comfortable.